Sunday 17 April 2016

For The Children Tournament 2 Player's Packs





Hey everyone,
Thank you for your patience while we've worked to get the player's packs finalized. We're really excited on this end to run an even better event than the last one. For those who don't know, last November was the first time that I had ever run a gaming event larger than 10 people in my basement. I could not have done it without the help of my amazing wife and the fantastic members of the gaming community like Matt Wornardt and Paul Ting holding my hand the whole time. We've learned a lot and are working hard to make this next event so much better. (I made sure that the principal ordered 120 tables not 20 this time)

FTC 2 will be on May 14th at St. Rose of Lima School in Calgary. Registration and doors open starts at 9 AM with games starting between 9:30-10:00
Cost is $10 if you pre-pay at Imaginary Wars or e-transfer Official E-mail, otherwise it's $20 at the door. It really is the best if you pre-pay because we'll have a better count for food and tables, as well as making sure that you guarantee your spot in your chosen event, I'd hate to have to turn someone away because we ran out of spots.

So, here are the links to the posts with the Player's Packs

Warhammer 40K

Warhammer 30K

Warhammer: Age of Sigmar

Warmachine and Hordes

X-Wing: I am still trying to sort out the x-wing tournament system. I will have something official up within the week, but for now we'll be using the standard tournament system at 100 Points


No comments:

Post a Comment